Thursday, September 3, 2009

Preschool or Pandemonium?

The day that Ana has been waiting for for months, finally arrived today. Her first day of preschool! She was so excited, she could hardly contain herself. Armed with her new princess backpack she was ready for the day...
 
We are doing a rotating home preschool with some of our good friends, kind of like "Joy School", if you're familiar with that. The kids all looked so cute in their little backpacks...
 
What a fabulous letter "A"...
 
Music time in the kitchen, it doesn't get any better than this...
 
Preschool, Day 1: A Super Success

3 comments:

Rachel B. said...

That's awesome! I'm so glad Ana loves it. We're starting our own little pre-school co-op here in a couple weeks...except with 3 year olds (some not even 3). Wish us luck! Glad yours was a success. Maybe I'll have to come to you for some tips.

michelle said...

That is so awesome! I was thinking of starting a blog for people looking to start a preschool and moms who wanted to do a home preschool. I know it's kind of crazy since I am a preschool teacher but I love sharing Ideas, etc.
You are super creative but if you need anything templates, ideas, etc let me know!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a screaming success. I hope the kids are all smiles when it is my turn to teach. I'm scared!!