Sunday, August 30, 2009

Alone Time...

Amidst all of the chaos, Ana and I do get a few moments to ourselves without anyone else. Painting is usually her activity of choice. Thanks for the stamper paints, Nana...
 

 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

michelle said...

You are so cute to find some time to spend with Ana; what a good mom!

Kelli Eudis said...

ooh fun! I'm going to have to find some of those. Do you know where she got them??

Marylin said...

So cute! I love the pictures! You are such a great Mom!!

Kari Clark said...

Hey Kelli, she got them at her home town craft store, but I bet they have something similar at Micheals or Jo-Anns. They are really fun.

Gedge Mamma said...

You are such a good mom. Painting is all Jaylen ever wants to do and I almost always say no, because of the mess I know it will make. Maybe next time I'll say yes.

Eaton Family said...

Looks like Sophie is going to be taking off soon. I think it's so cute that she's going fast. She's making up for lost time. Lindsay is still going slow and steady...not taking any risks. Cute...cute!