Friday, September 11, 2009

Peachy Perfection...

Do you ever walk by the kitchen and get a whiff of something, and you absolutely have to eat it... right away?!? That was me this morning! (And every morning for the last 4 days, if I'm being honest.) When we went to Utah over the weekend, my mother-in-law gave me a box of the most delectable peaches I've EVER tasted - really! So we've been eating fresh peaches in every way, shape and form. My favorite is the traditional "peaches and cream", mmmmmm - to die for. But we have also had a fresh peach pie, peaches and ice cream, and peaches on our waffles. I seriously could continue to eat these peaches everyday for the rest of my life. I just wish they never went bad...
 
For all of you Utah locals, she got the peaches from Allred Orchards - run, fast... they won't last long!

1 comment:

Kelli Eudis said...

Haha! I crave peaches all the time! They are my favorite, but they have to be just ripe enough not all mushy :)

Also great job last night! It was super fun and delicious. I will be making those for General Conference Sunday. Yay.