Ana and I went out on the town on Friday, in full Princess regalia. I was feeling like Ana needed a little individual attention, so we got her all dressed up; she picked out her own outfit and got to wear "mommy" jewelry...

We even did her hair "fancy"....

A spritz of the usually "off limits" perfume, and we were off...
Me: Ana where do you want to eat dinner?
Ana: I want to eat somewhere really FANCY!
Me: What restaurants are fancy?
Ana: The ones with play lands!
So we picked the fanciest of the fancy, Chick-Fil-A, it was divine...

After our feast, we headed out for some shopping. Like any princess, Ana wanted to check out all of the purses...

And the jewelry (this girl is going to cost some guy a lot of money someday)...

We looked for a new tea party set, but to no avail, we could not find one that was of princess quality. We had a marvelous time, just us girls. I can't wait for our next mother-daughter excursion...
3 comments:
I LOVE THIS!! I would much rather have been out doing this than practicing :)!! She is soo cute!
You are the best mom ever! How cute! But I'm not letting Kody read this post because he will insist on "fancy" chick-fil-a for our anniversary dinner! :)
I love those special one on one moments. Definitley needed!
Post a Comment