"Does everyone have their hiking buddy?"
Dynamic Duo #1: Jon and Ace, I don't know if an Uncle was ever loved more than how much Ace loves Jonny...
Dynamic Duo #2: Ana and Alta, "connected at the hip" is too loose a phrase for how these girls are when they are together. What fun it is to have a BCF (Best Cousin Forever)...
Dynamic Duo #3: Lindsey and her fiance, JJ. Aren't they cute? "Connected at the hip", also too loose a phrase here...
Caught in the "head over heels for each other" action...
Dynamic Duo #4: Rob and Kari, I've realized that Robbie and I hardly have any pictures of just the two of us, so this is for posterity, and to let everyone know that after almost ten years, I still love to hold hands with my sweetheart...
Dynamic Duo #5: Papa and Ana, the picture says it all...
Dynamic Duo #6: Sophie and Dad, "connected at the hip"... literally.
A stop for lunch on the way back, Sophie thought that she was pretty big stuff sitting on the log with the big kids...
We made it all 3 miles, only minor injuries to report, a scraped knee and a bonked head, pretty good considering the size of the crowd. It was a super fun hike...
4 comments:
Haven't I seen you wearing the same tie dye shirt as your sister? Did you steal it from her, or do you have matching shirts? haha...
Pics of your family get togethers always look like so much fun!
i love the picture of rob, sr and ana.
2nd place has to be robs profile pic, sans the pelo.
Dang that looks like so much fun!! I love the pic of the two of you! Family is so much fun!!
Looks like you guys had so much fun!! It makes all the crazy driving seem like nothing especially when you have such a great weekend with family!!
Post a Comment