Thursday, October 2, 2008

Zookeeper Hayden

As I have mentioned before - Hayden loves animals, sometimes more than people I think. He is always drawing pictures of the Zoo and of various animals. He also loves to build zoos - complete with signs and info on each creature. Here are three of his latest zoos.

Welcome to Megablocks Zoo - enjoy your visit...
 

If you have any questions about any of the exhibits, don't hesitate to ask our resident zookeeper Hayden Clark...
 

Welcome to the Zoo on the Stairs - you'll enjoy a new and exciting exhibit on each step...
 
Posted by Picasa

And finally, Safari Zoo - this is the real reason we keep our grass long :)

2 comments:

michelle said...

What a smartie pants...the pictures and info for each animal is soooo cute...he is definitely a zoologist in training!

Anonymous said...

Haha, I love the safari! He should be charging admission! What a cute kid, his love for animals is just so cool!