The kids made signs and taped them to the doors and when Rob came home from work they yelled, "We Love You Dad!" and threw balloons up in the air, which in turn scared Sophie to death and she screamed her head off for a couple minutes. Sorry Soph...
We had wrestling...
And group hugs...
And we finished off the night with burgers on the grill and the BYU vs. Utah State football game. It doesn't get much better than that (except BYU could have played a little better - they still won though)...
Sophie loves her daddy, too. And Rob loves to hold her while she sleeps...
5 comments:
You are the best wife ever! Rob is one lucky guy.
It's so cute when dad's hold their sleeping babies!
Rob is a lucky guy! What a FUN day! I bet the kids will remember this for a long time, what a great memory for them (and Rob!)
This is so fun! I think we are going to steal this idea when Geoff gets back from Germany next week.
That is so great! I hope Tom doesn't read this post so I can steal this idea from you later! :)
What a great idea I love that! Don't tell other husbands about this because I totally want to do this one day!
Post a Comment