Almost every morning Ana wakes up and asks for cinnamon rolls for breakfast. And mostly, I just say "Not today." But the other day, was "Yes Day!" I tried to take the time to do all of the things that would normally be "not today" things. So cinnamon rolls were on the agenda - the kids were great helpers and of course busted out their chef attire for the occassion.
Preparing the work station: All students ready...
Chef Hayden...
Cinnamon rolls a la Hayden and Ana...

3 comments:
I can't believe you made cinnamon rolls...what a domestic goddess!
That is so awesome! I love the attire. HAHA I can't wait until Cru is old enough and he can help me do stuff like that and wear his chef clothes. I love it, you are such an awesome mother.
I love yes days! Acutally today would be a great time to use your recipe! You are so good to let them help!
Post a Comment