OK, so I absolutely love it that Ana loves to help me cook. It doesn't matter what it is, she's there to help. I also absolutely love the produce that you can get in the fall. So we've spent quite a bit of time making apple pie filling and canning it, making and freezing strawberry jam, and freezing peaches - and Ana and Sophie were in it with me for the long haul, they are such troopers!

4 comments:
You guys are so cute! I am dying for the little apron Ana is wearing. Great mothers teach their daughters to cook. I better get on it...I have been a real slacker! Once again you are my inspiration!
Love the apron, Kari. I was almost going to accidentally pack it the last time I was at your house. I love the fall harvest and canning season. What kind of apples did you get??
Can I come to your house for dinner?--Yummy. My kids love to help cook too and the biggest stress saver is the bench we bought for the table. They can all be on it and no bulky chairs to deal with in the kitchen. I love it now they are big enough to really help. Gavin made brownies for FHE last week all by him self, I was cooking dinner and he did the rest. (ok I pulled out the two little egg shells that were dropped in) Other than that he did it. They have so much satisfaction when they help you. Sorry about the log post!! luv kam
Your apron is way cute! And you made pie filling - see you CAN can! You'll have to teach me one of these days!
what is that magical apple peeler thingy? i need one!!
Post a Comment