So as a tribute to my sweetie and an official end to our "We Love Dad" Party - Here's a Husband Tag...
1. Where did you first meet? He was my FHE brother at Ricks College - I know, I know, you don't have to say anything.
2. How long did you date before you got married? 1 year
3. How long have you been married? 9 years in December - Wahoo! and going strong!
4. What does he do that surprises you? He's still hilarious to me after almost nine years
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His smile
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He's such a fun Dad and husband
7. Does he have a nickname for you? K-Bear
8. What is his favorite color? green and blue
9. What is his favorite food? Chinese and burgers on the grill
10. What is his favorite sport? Football - more specifically, BYU football. He's also a big soccer fan.
11. When and where was your first kiss? Outside my apartment at Ricks, which happened to be the day after he tried to kiss me and I dodged him. Sorry honey, you caught me off guard.
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? When we do get the the chance to just be a couple, we like to shop, and watch movies and watch football and just laugh at each other.
13. Do you have any children? Yes, 3 little darlings - and they all look alot like Rob.
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He can talk to anyone, whether he knows them or not and doesn't get nervous or anything. It's something I wish I were better at.
15. How old is he? 31 going on 13 somedays (ditto miranda)
16. Who said "I love you" first? Well we both said it in emails, but I'm pretty sure that he said it out loud first.
17. What is his favorite type of music? All kinds - country, classic rock, opera (I know, funny right?), he basically likes everything
18. How did you know he was The One? His forgiving heart, hilarious sense of humor, and unfailing testimony of the Gospel. All things that were a must in my book.
19. Do you think he will read this? Only if I tell him to check the blog.
20. I tag: All the wives that read this and want to pay tribute to their honeys.
I love you, Rob!
8 comments:
Rob is the funniest guy I have ever met!
I love this tag. Do you remember when we first met you guys how we'd joke about how different the two of you are? Well, the more we get to know you the more obvious it is how perfectly matched you guys really are. Yeah for such a cute couple!
Really sweet Kari! Loved the info on you guys!
What a cute idea - maybe we'll try a we love dad party at our house too one of these days.
What an awesome dad! Very cute.
I love keeping up with you guys. I wish I could see you! The camera I used on my blog is the Nikon D80. It's a fun camera.
Kari can I become a HBG too even though I live in Idaho?? Ohh you missed out on all the politacal debating with the Rowans!!! Micky is the funniest lady alive. I've had so many people email me about how entertained they all were, well I do my best. -HBG want to be
How fun! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment