We played in the Corn Box...
Made Pumpkin Heads... (Ana wasn't too fond of it messing up her hair)
And Monster Hands...
Ran an obstacle course...
Rocked out on air guitar...
Mastered the maze...
Got up close and personal with Skeletor...
And for the culminating event we watched crazy people, who spent hours and hours and I'm sure tons of money building pumpkin lauchers, in the annual Jack-O-Launch competition. These machines were outrageous and they launched the pumpkins hundreds and hundreds of yards - it was hilarious to watch as the crowd roared each time one went soaring. I wish I could have gotten a picture of one flying, but they were way too fast.
"Whoa, did you see that, Mom?"
And Sophie was such a champ through it all - even when she was being attacked by pumpkinhead monsters...
All in all - a great family date!
6 comments:
You're kids are soo cute! Love Ana's reaction to the pumpkin hat. Little Soph is such a trooper. What a great family!
That looks like so much fun, I'm bummed we missed it! I love the montster hands - those are awesome!
Kari, I love the pics, they are hilarious, especially of Sophie. Gavin and Noah would absolutely love the pumpkin launching!! Maybe we could do it at Thanksgiving!! What a fun day!! luv kam
The pic of sophie remininds me of Maggie Simpson. "I'm just gonna sit here and suck on my binky no matter what they do to me!!"
so fun! the pumpkin launching is like this thing they do back in VA and PA called the Punkin Chunkin-it is hilarious to see the catapults and trebuchet and rockets that people build to launch pumpkins!
SO cute, loved all the pics, thanks for sharing, your family is so fun and hilarious! By the way the latest Kaden has told me that only Ana can have pink, no longer anyone else. SO Ana should be proud she is representing the color pink in our household!
Post a Comment