Thursday, August 14, 2008

What a Blessing...

Rob's parents and sister, Maggie, were able to travel out from Utah for Sophie's baby blessing at church. It was a beautiful blessing and a beautiful day...

6 comments:

Gedge Mamma said...

That picture of Haden holding Sophie is beautiful!

Krystal said...

Your family is so beautiful! :) Contrats on the new baby girl! I can't believe how fast your other to have grown! Didn't you just have Ana when you moved! Wow-she is a beautiful little girl-looks like her mommy!

M. Leigh Marrott said...

Kari, it's so good to see your family. Your hair is so long. The pictures are beautiful. Hope you are all well. Love ya, Miranda

Hollie said...

These pictures of your family are totally adorable. Your baby is so cute. I am glad to see that everything is going well for you. I love the pictures with your kids! Oh and by the way you look beautiful... did you really just have a baby?

Anonymous said...

Hi Kari, I just discovered your blog! :) Beautiful pics, I love the ones of the kids holding the baby - so sweet!!

Crystal said...

hey kari. your little family is so cute. is it hard with three kids? mine is going to be here soon and i am so going to be out numbered! i hope all is well hope to hear from you soon