So alot has happened since I lasted posted on this blog - Easter, Rob's 31st birthday, bed rest from my pregnancy and the kids spending 6 weeks in Minnesota as a result, and finally our sweet baby girl was born. I'm going to try to post some pictures of most of these events but we'll start with Sophie.
Sophia May Clark was born on June 26, 2008, at 1:55 am. She weighed 5 lbs. 15 oz. and was 18 inches long. She has golden blonde hair and is just as adorable as can be. Hayden and Ana love having a little sister and are taking their jobs very seriously - Ana does not pass by without giving her a kiss. And Hayden likes to read her stories while she's sitting in her bouncy chair. She is the perfect addition to our little family and seems content to watch the chaos.
Here are a few pictures from this last week...



11 comments:
Congrats on the 3rd!!! She is just one day shy of of a year younger than Marek. She's so adorable! Hope all is well!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so glad to hear that everything is doing well. I hope that your life will get back to normal. Your little girl is adorable... Congrats.
She is SOOO adorable. It makes me want to have a baby all over again (wait mine's only 10 months)! You look fabulous too!
Congrats to the whole family!
Congratulations! What a beautiful, precious baby girl! We are so happy for you! I'm glad that things went well- we miss you!
Congratulations on the new arrival!! Sophie is so Precious!!!
Congrats, I am so excited for you. She is very cute!!!
I am so excited for you! What an adorable little girl!!! You're so lucky to have a great family to take your kids for 6 weeks:)
What a tiny little angel. You did it. I love the picture with Hayden and Sophie!
she is beautiful! good job guys!
What an adorable little girl! And teeny. I all ready miss the whole newborn stage in Charlie. He's 4 months old and I already want to have another one because I miss it so much.
There is nothing that compares to the feeling in your home when you bring home a brand new baby! Isn't being a mother awesome?!
Congratulations! She is adorable! I didn't get to see her when you brought her to church last Sunday. I can't wait to see her soon!
Post a Comment