So this is how many shots it really took to get a good family picture... (Disclaimer: this was after 3 hours of church that started at 1pm and went through naptime)
family Photos are so much easier without....KIDS! Well the final product was well worth it. Maybe if you quit giving your kids Benedryl before church they'd be able to stand up on their own! :)
Seriously FUNNY!!! Love that of all the different shots, I am cracking up, thanks for the laugh, although I am sure it was slightly painful for you guys!
5 comments:
I love this! This is an all too familiar scene at our house! :)
I can relate. Love it.
family Photos are so much easier without....KIDS!
Well the final product was well worth it. Maybe if you quit giving your kids Benedryl before church they'd be able to stand up on their own! :)
That made me laugh out loud! Three is definitely harder than two:) What a cute family!!! Miss you guys!
Seriously FUNNY!!! Love that of all the different shots, I am cracking up, thanks for the laugh, although I am sure it was slightly painful for you guys!
Post a Comment