You have such a cute family! I love Ana's haircut, she is so cute. The bull ride is hilarious.... what a great family tradition. We miss you guys!
Wow, the bullride looks like a lot of fun, Ana's hair is ADORABLE! I love that Hayden compares his bleeding to Indiana Jones- HILARIOUS, and the tickets to the Aquarium is so creative! Someday we would love to get to Colorado to see you! :)
Love all the pics and funny things the kids said.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You have such a cute family! I love Ana's haircut, she is so cute. The bull ride is hilarious.... what a great family tradition. We miss you guys!
Wow, the bullride looks like a lot of fun, Ana's hair is ADORABLE! I love that Hayden compares his bleeding to Indiana Jones- HILARIOUS, and the tickets to the Aquarium is so creative! Someday we would love to get to Colorado to see you! :)
Love all the pics and funny things the kids said.
Post a Comment