Monday, August 18, 2008

How Time Flies...

It still baffles me when I think about how fast the last 5 years have flown by - and now we have a Kindergartener - unbelievable!! Hayden started Kindergarten last Thursday and is just loving it. His teacher seems like she will be great - very organized! We took a few shots of Hayden in his school uniform before we dropped him off at his first real day of school. I was looking at his new shoes that we just bought him (size 13) and images of the tiny shoes that he wore as a toddler came into my mind - that's when the tears began. We are so proud of the sweet, big kid Hayden has grown up to be.

5 comments:

Rachel B. said...

So cute Kari! I bet he's having the time of his life. He looks so proud.

Rachel B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

How exciting!
Pat starts on Wednesday, I think I am already crying! :)
I bet Hayden loves school!!

Eaton Family said...

Hayden is so cute! I love the first day of school pictures! I loved the blessing pictures too! You have such a beautiful family!

Mandi Castro said...

Hayden looks so handsome in his uniform, he will love landmark. I cried when I when Isaak started kindergarten too. They grow up so fast....