I'm way behind on blogging, which I'm planning on catching up on soon. But I had to post these cute little bits before I forgot.
On Sunday, I heard Ana singing as she was eating breakfast: "The Wiseman built his house upon the rock, the wiseman built his house upon the rock, the wiseman built his house upon the rock and the rains came bumbling down. The rains came down and the flowers came up, the rains came down and the flowers came up, the rains came down and the flowers came up, and the house on the rock stood still."
I thought her little rendition was pretty precious.
As we were driving somewhere the other day, from the back seat Hayden asks, "Mom, do bad guys persevere to get out of jail?"
Me: "Where did you hear that word?"
Hayden: "At school. It means to keeping trying."
Me: "Yep, it does. I suppose bad guys do persevere then sometimes."
Hayden's mental process seriously cracks me up all the time.
2 comments:
Oh I love that version!! I think I will start singing it like that too! :) That Hayden is pretty darn fabulous! I love that he is always thinking!! :)
Love it when kids make up their own versions..."bumbling" that is a great word...as is persevere....reminds me when a student of mine asked if robbers were nocturnal.
He is a smart one!
Post a Comment