Hayden and Ana... Wendy accidentally got Katie and Callie the wrong size, it was pretty hilarious watching them try to put them on... Brothers (plus one). Robbie loved that jersey, I think that he wore it 90% of our stay, he washed it twice while we were gone for 1 week, just so he could wear it again. He cracks me up... Clark PJ fest 2009.Some of you wonder where Robbie gets his craziness, now you know... Papa with his two best grandbabies. They both adore him, and fight over who's going to sit on his lap...
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Christmas Pajamas...
Rob's family has a tradition that everyone gets new PJ's on Christmas Eve. It's so fun and makes everything more festive. Here we are sporting our new sleepwear...
Hayden and Ana... Wendy accidentally got Katie and Callie the wrong size, it was pretty hilarious watching them try to put them on... Brothers (plus one). Robbie loved that jersey, I think that he wore it 90% of our stay, he washed it twice while we were gone for 1 week, just so he could wear it again. He cracks me up... Clark PJ fest 2009.Some of you wonder where Robbie gets his craziness, now you know... Papa with his two best grandbabies. They both adore him, and fight over who's going to sit on his lap...
Rob and his siblings. The picture says enough...
Hayden and Ana... Wendy accidentally got Katie and Callie the wrong size, it was pretty hilarious watching them try to put them on... Brothers (plus one). Robbie loved that jersey, I think that he wore it 90% of our stay, he washed it twice while we were gone for 1 week, just so he could wear it again. He cracks me up... Clark PJ fest 2009.Some of you wonder where Robbie gets his craziness, now you know... Papa with his two best grandbabies. They both adore him, and fight over who's going to sit on his lap...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the Christmas PJ tradition. Funny Rob...he definitely keeps us all laughing. I love it. I also have to say that the blond sister (? I'm assuming) in the too little pj's picture looks like Ana all grown up!
Post a Comment