Three cheers for Miriam Donohue! She is not only beautiful, but also brilliant! Miriam is one of my good friends here in Colorado. She has two totally cute little girls, Sadie and Piper, and a really fun husband, Ryan.

What I love about Miriam:
-She is a super positive person all of the time, I've never heard a negative or even slightly rude thing come out of her mouth... ever.
-She is an excellent sewer, and makes it look so easy.
-She loves to go camping (so do I).
-She is way athletic.
-She is a fun, cute mom.
-She is always smiling.
-She is always willing try new things.
-She has a radiating testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
-She is just a super, wonderful, uplifting friend. And I bet you're all jealous now that you aren't friends with her, too. (If you're not already)
Miriam, thanks for being so awesome!
3 comments:
Yeah, thanks Miriam!! I really have loved getting to know you! Oh and Kari you are pretty rockin yourself!!
Ditto, Kari!
Awe thanks Kari! That was so sweet, my very first Ode! Such great friends here in Colorado, I couldn't have picked a better place to move. You girls rock.
Post a Comment