Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sweet Teas...

Ana was invited to the funnest birthday party for her friend Tyler (yes, Tyler is a girl.) Tyler's grandma has a business, called "Sweet Teas," where she hosts Tea Parties for little girls - she made over her front room to be a little girl's dream come true. They got their nails and make-up done, made a little picture frame, got dressed up with gloves and jewels, learned tea party ettiquette, and had a smashing time dining on tea and scones...







I had to take a picture of the room, it was so adorable...

Karen Dunlap is the owner and did a fabulous job!
www.mysweetteasparty.com

6 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Oh my word....that is about the cutest thing I have ever seen. Adorable!

Jean said...

Love this idea. I bet the girls had a super time!

Anonymous said...

Ana was so cute at the party! She is definitely a girly-girl!!

Unknown said...

How fun! I can't wait to do girly things with Mady! :)
I love the animal cupcakes for Hayden's birthday!

Eaton Family said...

What a super fun party. I don't think it could get any better for a bunch of girls. I loved the bear cupcakes for Hayden's Birthday too. How fun! I'm sorry you guys all got the flu - that stinks. Just when you think the weather is nice and the flu season is over...it hits.

michelle said...

What a cute birthday party! I bet Ana was in heaven. Kylie would love something like that! Can't get enough pink!