Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Return of the Little Green Men...

Hayden and Ana were very excited about the return of the leprechauns this year... Hayden had a million questions the night before and could hardly sleep because he was sure that he was going to spy one. I kept assuring him that they never let anyone see them, not even moms and dads. He finally fell asleep, and sure enough, that is when they returned with all of their mischief... leaving footprints where ever they roamed.
 
Posted by Picasa
They even left green kisses on all good little boys and girls - Mom still thinks that they may have made a mistake on these two.
 
But apparently Hayden and Ana were good enough, because the leprechauns even left their hats for them, green garden tools to plant a garden ("because gardens have lots of green," Hayden decided), and paints ("to paint all the rainbows in the whole wide world," Ana surmised).
 


Happy St. Patty's Day everyone! Hope you all had a very GREEN day.

4 comments:

Rachel B. said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...you are the most fun mom!

michelle said...

Love the green feet...I am the worst St. Patrick's Day mom ever...I can barely remember to make sure they have green clothes to wear!

Anonymous said...

So fun! I love the hats, and Ana's comment about rainbows cracks me up! We tried to do the green kisses too, but I didn't have anything that wouldn't be permenant! You are so crafty!

The Petersons said...

Love the little feet, good idea. Gavin and Noah kept talking about about how they were going to catch a leprechaun and if they did they had to make a mean face at him and only then would the leprechaun would show them where the gold was. So of course they practiced their mean faces.
Are you planting a garden this year? I can't wait we love the green onions it reminds us of Grandma and Grandpa Tippetts.
Love Kam