Sunday, March 22, 2009

Floam, Floam on the Range... or the table...

Great Grandmom and Grandpa Clark sent the Kids some super fun FLOAM for their birthdays, they loved it! They spent hours creating and recreating the perfect beasts.
 

Mom: "Those look so awesome, what are they?"
Hayden: "Mine's an owl."
Ana: "Mine's a Lamanite."
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rachel B. said...

A Lamanite?! Ha! I love it!

michelle said...

Yep...looks like a Lamanite!

Anonymous said...

A lamenite! Haha...classic Ana! That is so funny!

Kirsten said...

What a smartie pants! That's so funny that she would think about that and make one! Not a dog, or a monkey, or any other animal...a Lamanite! SOOOO funny! And she's, how old?! That shows you are teaching her the right things. Way to go!

The Petersons said...

Love the floam especially the Lamanite, I'm sure Laman and Lemuel would appreciate her sculpture.
Does anyone else in our family post comments on blogs? I just don't think they get it. Oh well.

Cute blog keep posting.

Kam