Monday, January 5, 2009

Homemade Christmas...

My family's Christmas tradition is to make the gifts for the family that we have that year. This year we had my sister Kris's family (she has four boys) - we made them a Popcorn bowl set for movie watching. It turned out so cute that I had to snap a picture of it before I wrapped it and shipped it to them...
 
Posted by Picasa

My sister Amy had our family for Christmas - she made this awesome puppet theatre for the kids. Thanks so much Amy, the kids love it as you can see...

And my Mom made this felt doll set for Ana, it has literally hundreds of outfits and accessories that she cut out by hand. Mom, you are awesome, thanks so much for taking the time to do that for Ana, she loves it!

2 comments:

The Miz said...

Hi, you totally don't know me but I was searching for homemade gift ideas and I found your post. How did you make the popcorn bowls? They are seriously cute! And your mom's felt boards? Another good idea!

Kari Clark said...

I just bought some bowls and then I ordered some vinyl lettering from a friend who has a business that does that - but you could order it from any vinyl lettering type of business. Then just put them on - the only draw back is that you have to hand wash the bowls.