Monday, January 5, 2009

Dr. Clark...

Ana has developed quite a passion for being a doctor. She practices on everyone... especially Sophie, she's a pretty easy patient. Funny story: Ana also has a super sensitive gag reflex to the sight of poop. So we literally can't change diapers in front of her, the reflex is instant. The other day Rob was changing Sophie and didn't realized that Ana was in the room, he starts to hear dry heaving.
Rob: "Ana, go in the kitchen quick!" Ana runs into the kitchen and watches from a distance.
Rob: "Ana, you're never going to be able to be a doctor if you puke everytime you see poop."
Ana, redfaced: "YES I WILL... I'm growing up EVERY day!"
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

M. Leigh Marrott said...

I am laughing and you know why!

Kirsten said...

That is SO funny!

jess and seth said...

Oh my goodness, that cracks me up!

Maybe poop, like blood, is something you can just get used to, though. Like the past few months--I had 2 kids in diapers and one 3-yr-old who pooped his pants every day. It got to where I hardly even noticed the smell. I mean, when you're changing 20 or so diapers a day and washing 3-4 pair of underwear . . . maybe you should send that cute Ana to my house and we'd desensitize her really quickly! :)