Hey Kari! Feels like I haven't seen you in forever! Loved catching up with all the pictures. The story of Ana and her gag reflex is hilarious! My sis-in-law is pregnant and I was going to make her a nursing cover too, maybe you can teach me how!?! Talk to you soon!
So fun! I love the cookie decorating! Hope you were able to relax and enjoy the moments. Looks like you did. Fun to see what you did over the holidays.
6 comments:
I am so glad that you had a great Christmas. I look forward to seeing you at church. Becky
Hey Kari! Feels like I haven't seen you in forever! Loved catching up with all the pictures. The story of Ana and her gag reflex is hilarious! My sis-in-law is pregnant and I was going to make her a nursing cover too, maybe you can teach me how!?! Talk to you soon!
So fun! I love the cookie decorating! Hope you were able to relax and enjoy the moments. Looks like you did. Fun to see what you did over the holidays.
Cute pictures and cute fabric for the nursing cover. I loved seeing all the creative gifts you gave/got. Great ideas for next year! : )
I loved the story of Ana too. She cracks me up!
Such a cute slide show! Looks like you had a great chirstmas!
Awesomne pictures! I love the ones of Sophie and the boys wearing the head wrap thing! I can tell that your family is fun to be around!
Post a Comment