Friday, November 18, 2011

Debut of the Flash Moms...

Every year my friends and I get together and go the premiere of the newest Twilight movie that is always played at midnight, the morning of the opening day. Well, this year was also the premiere of something else... My friend Annie decided that all of us Moms should do a flash mob dance in the courtyard of the theater. And so we did! It was so hilarious!! After we danced outside of the theater where all the Twi-hards were waiting in line, the manager of the theater let us mob each of the individual theaters before the movie started. What a riot!! People were clapping and cheering and we even had the movie theater staff running down to the front of the theater to join us. It was such a great time. Definitely one of the highlights of my year!!

Thanks Annie for being so awesome! I'm so glad that I have friends that are so fun!

Here is a link to a video of the Flash Mom premiere, I couldn't get it to upload straight to my blog for some reason.

2 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Woohoo! I love that you did it in each of the theaters too. Sad I couldn't join you for that part. :) I couldn't get the video directly on my blog either. I tried every way possible. Oh well. Thanks for letting us all link to it!

michelle said...

Coolest Mom Ever! You guys are so cute! What a fun idea!