So I'm planning the awesomest Girl's Night Out ever! I found a cabin rental in the mountains for only $150/night. So that means if 10-15 girls come, it only costs everyone $10-$15!! Since we have a reputation of staying out till the wee hours... we might as well stay the whole night, right?! We can all bring something for dinner and I will cook breakfast in the morning. I'm thinking 10/2 or 10/9. So leave a comment with your email address if you're interested. I'll book the place if there are enough people that want to go...
PS - If you have a nursing baby, come anyway, bring those cute little babes along!
19 comments:
I am SOOO in! Best GNO idea ever!
rachelbjorkman@hotmail.com
I am totally in!! Sounds so fun!!!
Oh wait got so excited forgot my email! Marylinkelley@gmail.com
me, me, ME!!!
Sounds great. I'm in. I am even excited about the breakfast. Everything you cook is amazing Kari.
Wish that I lived closer so I could join you in October....but we are in the process of building a cabin by Bear Lake (north of Logan) and I am hoping to have a Ricks College Hotties Reunion up there next summer!
Hope you have tons of fun at your GNO!
Seriously, I'm SOOOO jealous! You'll have a blast! I did that with 11 other girls about 3 years ago at a cabin north of here in Island Park, ID. It was SO fun!
Sounds like lots of fun!!!
Okay- YAY!!! I'm so glad you really found a place. I am totally in. I think Oct. 2 would be a better weekend for me if possible. Seriously that'll be a blast!!!
kelli.eu@gmail.com
I am in! This will be so fun! chelsea_kovach@yahoo.com
I am packing my bag already!! Count me in, I can't wait!
LOVE GNO!!
jart_anderson@msn.com
THough I am sure you already have it!!
So totally in! Way to come up with such a fantabulous idea.
miriamdonohue@gmail.com
I am in!!!! I am glad you found a place. vbmel24@yahoo.com
I would love a little getaway!
(10/9)keep me posted.
I'm in for October 2nd but have a wedding on October 10th so it would depend what time we'd be home....racheleng82@hotmail.com
Wishin I lived in Colorado! That is a fabulous idea. I miss you all. Tell everyone hello and have a great time.
Hey I am in. randieudis@gmail.com Sounds like so much fun.
So I am totally in as long as I don't go into labor! :) Just kidding the 9th is great, you are awesome Kari!
Post a Comment