Kari reluctantly caved and let me get our family a dog. As luck would have it, she is the perfect dog for Kari. In fact it is so perfect for her, that now Kari loves the dog way more than I ever thought she would. I guess I need to start looking for a dog that will like me better than Kari and the kids.
Kari's addendum:
Leave it to Rob to forget the details (amature blogger). Our new dog's name is Stella, she came with that name, but I really like it. She is a boxer, that is already house trained (a firm prerequisite). She is very timid with strangers, but loves the family and is so sweet with the kids, just letting them hang all over her while she lays there. She is totally low key and mostly just likes to lounge on her dog bed or follow me and the kids around the house. We got her from a family that travelled alot with the Dad's job and they couldn't take her with them, so we were lucky enough to find her. I really have found a soft spot for Stella, I'm not what you would normally call a "dog person", but you just cannot love Stella.

1 comment:
I just cannot do the pet thing but I think the girls would love a dog so I will let them live this dream through your blog! What a cute dog! Where did you get her? What breed is she? and most importantly what is her name?
Post a Comment