Monday, February 9, 2009

Sophie Prefers: Anyone who will talk to her...

This morning, Hayden decided that Sophie needed to read a "Girl Book." So out came this one, I don't think they come any more 'girly' than this one...
Hayden and Ana took turns reading it to her, and of course she just ate it right up...
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Sophie holding the book. So sweet!

The Mattinson's said...

How adorable is that!!! I love the one where Ana is reading to her and she is helping hold the book. I just love your family!!!

Annie and Justin said...

Kari you are so awesome, I loved your craft that you did with the kids and the cute book reading. I still remember a while ago Hayden read to Ethan from across the aisle in sacrament. He is such a cutie! PS YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING PERSON!

Unknown said...

Your kids are so adorable! What a fun idea for babysitting night, we are thinking of doing the same thing this friday!
And since I know it is the month of birthdays- Happy birthday to the Clarks! :)

The Petersons said...

HI Kari, I've trying to get caught up on my blog. YOurs is cute, I love all the entries.
Autumn loves the book Pinkalishis. tHe boys even like it too. Cool smore maker!!

CAn't believe how big Hayden is, he's a good colorer. Something I can never get my boys to do.

Luv Kam

Eaton Family said...

I LOVE the s'more maker. Where did he find that? I'm glad that Evan was cool about giving out Valentines to everyone because he doesn't want to give them to his classmates at school. I guess we know who he loves. : )

Jeana said...

Kari,
You have such a cute family. I wish we still lived next to you. You are such a great person. I enjoy looking at your blog. Have a great day.
Jeana Hobbs