Ana changes her outfit about 3 or 4 times a day, on average. Some of them are pretty conservative (a summer dress for 20 degree weather) and others are, lets just say, a little on the WILD SIDE! Check them out...
How funny-that is what being a girl is all about right?!? She's so cute! What a good mom you are...I forgot it was St Patricks day- Declan's only 2 so he has no clue anyway! Haven't seen you in a while...how are you doing?
Oh my gosh! Kari! :) Your daughter is getting so big! This is Krystal from Fruitland by-the-way. :) I remember when she was just so little! Hope you don't mind that I commented on your blog! my blog is www.krystal-lee.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!
I don't know if you check your blog? I heard you are on bed rest. I am sorry to hear that. If there is anything I can do for you let me know. I miss your smiling face. Have a great day. Take care.
Hey Kari. This is Crystal From fruitland i found your blog off the Thiot's blog. your family is so cute and your little girl is so big. can you believe our little babies are going to be 2 soon. how are things where are you guys. we are good we are in boise and we have number three on the way in nov. we are excited! my blog is blocked so send me your email address at teryns_girl@hotmail.com and my blog address is www.herzbergs.blogspot.com
Yay!!!! We found you on blogspot. This is the Fuhrmann's, we moved back to Ontario. We have wondered how you have been doing and now, here you are. Well, hopefully now, we can keep in touch! And yes, we finally had a child!
13 comments:
I love the backwards dress and also the yellow dress underneath that. Ha Ha she is so cute!!
She is just way to cute! I can only imagine what our house is going to be like in a few years!!
How funny-that is what being a girl is all about right?!? She's so cute! What a good mom you are...I forgot it was St Patricks day- Declan's only 2 so he has no clue anyway! Haven't seen you in a while...how are you doing?
Every princess has to potty! Hope all is well with you guys. It's fun to see pictures of your little crew.
-Bethany
Hay Kari,
Just had to tell you I made your sweet n' sour chicken the other night!! mmmm. It was good and Brandon loved it. So thanks.
PS. Ana is too dang cute.
What are all those comments that say "See here"? Interesting!
Your kids are so cute! Loving the "toilet princess"!!!
Sooo cute Kari, so glad we got to see you today! Hang in there, you are awesome! Love Annie
Oh my gosh! Kari! :) Your daughter is getting so big! This is Krystal from Fruitland by-the-way. :) I remember when she was just so little! Hope you don't mind that I commented on your blog! my blog is www.krystal-lee.blogspot.com if you want to check it out!
I don't know if you check your blog? I heard you are on bed rest. I am sorry to hear that. If there is anything I can do for you let me know. I miss your smiling face. Have a great day. Take care.
Hey Kari. This is Crystal From fruitland i found your blog off the Thiot's blog. your family is so cute and your little girl is so big. can you believe our little babies are going to be 2 soon. how are things where are you guys. we are good we are in boise and we have number three on the way in nov. we are excited! my blog is blocked so send me your email address at teryns_girl@hotmail.com and my blog address is www.herzbergs.blogspot.com
sorry i just realized that your little ana is the same age as my blayze not my youngest sorry about that
Yay!!!! We found you on blogspot. This is the Fuhrmann's, we moved back to Ontario. We have wondered how you have been doing and now, here you are. Well, hopefully now, we can keep in touch! And yes, we finally had a child!
Post a Comment