Thursday, March 6, 2008

Super Shark Birthday!!

So February is our birthday month... with mine on the 1st, Ana's on the 14th and Hayden's on the 22nd. Hayden decided a couple of months ago that he wanted a Shark themed birthday party - so we've been planning and preparing for his first ever birthday party with friends. We had ocean decorations, a shark birthday cake, we had a fishing pond game and a bean bag toss game into a sharks mouth - Hayden absolutely loved it, and the weather was great so we even got to go outside for part of the time. And now I'm kicking myself, because somehow, the pictures from his party got deleted from our camera! AAAhhh! But we do have some of his birthday and the decorations and our family, so I guess all is not lost, and overall I think Hayden had a great birthday!!

Click to play Hayden's 5th Birthday!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

3 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Happy Birthday to all the Clarks! What a cute mom you are with their parties. What was the theme of yours? :) And I am seriously jealous of your girls weekend. That is the best idea. My sister-in-law suggested doing that once, but it just didn't work out. Your pictures make me want to take charge and for real organize something like that. I can't even imagine being child free for 3 days! That's great and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Unknown said...

Happy late birthday(s)!! I loved the shark theme!

The Mattinson's said...

I love all the pictures. the recreations of what happened at the party was a good day!!! Great job. Your are the most awesome mom with the most creative ideas.