Monday, March 17, 2008

The little green men were here...

On Sunday I was explaining to Hayden about St. Patrick's Day - how everyone wears green and leprechauns visit your house at night and leave treats for good little boys and girls. He was so excited about it, I couldn't let him down - so the little green men visited our house last night and left their mark... green footprints on the sliding glass door and on the countertops, green jelly bean treats for Hayden and Ana, a note from the leprechauns, and they even turned the milk green those little rascals. The kids had such a fun time discovering all of this, what a fun GREEN day! We even had green macaroni and cheese - I couldn't eat it - but the kids ate it right up...

2 comments:

Rachel B. said...

How cute are you...er...uh...I mean the leprechauns.

Unknown said...

You are such a great mom! How cute! You have such great ideas!