Sunday, March 30, 2014

New Skates...

Ana and Sophie are absolutely positive that they are destined to be ice skaters.  So... Aunt MiMi gave them both ice skates for Christmas.  Over winter break I took the kids downtown to break in their new blades.  It was such a great time...
They were so cute helping Sophie get the hang of it... 

 Hayden took off like a rocket.  He now claims that he wants to play hockey...
  It took Ana a bit longer to get comfortable... but only only a bit...
 I love my kids...
 After skating we took a little jaunt around the 16th Street Mall...
 Hayden thought it was hilarious to try to find spaces where he could hide and scare his sisters.  It was pretty funny, but Ana didn't think so...
The Free Mall Ride is one of my kids favorite things to do downtown, they like to pick spots to hop on and off the bus.  It's fun to let them choose where ever they want to go, especially because I don't have to worry about parking a car each time we stop...



This was one of my favorite days of the 2013...

No comments: