7th grade science has been so much fun! The life sciences are what got me so into science when I was in middle school. It has been awesome to share with my students all the fun, exciting things that I loved learning about in 7th grade. They did such an awesome job on their human body group projects, I just had to snap a few pictures...
This was by far my favorite project! I was trying so hard not to laugh while they were presenting it...
These guys blew me away with their creativity.
I kept this one as an example for next year's students...
By far the most abstract project... they even had a piece of candy that actually went through the digestive system...
This group was hilarious. They argued constantly about what they were doing, started over three times in class, and ended up coming to school on presentation day with an entirely different project than they had the previous day. In the end, their project turned out pretty great...
Projects are actually my favorite and least favorite thing to do in my class. The kids love them... they get the freedom to express what they know in the way that is best for them. On the other hand, I have to cede control to them - it can get a bit chaotic, but in the end I'm always glad that we did it...
No comments:
Post a Comment