This really was the summer of biking. Ana learned how to ride her's without training wheels, Hayden became an off-roader, and our family took it's first long bike ride, 11 miles round-trip (can I get a Woohoo?!!). We rode part of the Platte River Trail, from the Cherry Creek area to Confluence Park and back again. It was so fun! Especially because I was only pulling 1 kid!
We brought a picnic dinner and ate at the park...
Sophie thought the whole thing was wonderful. The only complaining I heard from the trailer was that she was hungry about 5 minutes into the ride. I turned around a few minutes later and she had snatched a huge sandwich with lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumbers from the cooler and was chowing down (she never eats raw veggies, so she must have been hungry). It was pretty funny to see her eating that big sandwich...
First bike trip... Success!!
No comments:
Post a Comment