I had no idea that so much throwing was involved, I just thought that it was all hopping. Oh no, you must first land your marker in a specific box before the hopping begins. It is a LONG game when you have four players with no aiming skills! We also chose a super hot day to do it, next time, we'll play when it's a bit cooler. But it was definitely fun and I'm glad that we tried it...
Since we were hot anyway, it was a good excuse to try out a couple new smoothie recipes...
Lots of helpers = lots of messes. But it's all part of the fun, right? I'm pretty sure that this was right before the whole thing exploded everywhere...
Yum!! Healthy and delicious...
1 comment:
I'm so impressed with all your activities this summer. You are such a fun family! I'm also way impressed that your kiddos did that big bike ride. (Although I think I forget that kids often have more energy than we do.) Glad you guys made the most of your summer!
Post a Comment