Kari- Your family blog is too cute!! :) I love how loving and creative you are with your kids! Can I add it to my blog list? I'm at www.themasiellofamily.blogspot.com.
I love little people and their creative minds. Whatever works, right?! And great job on taking care of 8 kiddos all at once. I am always amazed at how my mom handled 7 children...and your mom did 11! I'm a wus. :)
6 comments:
Kari- Your family blog is too cute!! :) I love how loving and creative you are with your kids! Can I add it to my blog list? I'm at www.themasiellofamily.blogspot.com.
-Lisa :)
oh wait... no www
themasiellofamily.blogspot.com
Your kids are funny! Seriously, if it gets done, why not?! :)
I love little people and their creative minds. Whatever works, right?! And great job on taking care of 8 kiddos all at once. I am always amazed at how my mom handled 7 children...and your mom did 11! I'm a wus. :)
Your kids are so funny! I had to show Brinley, so guess what she is going right now! You always do such fun things with your kids!!
this is the best picture i have ever seen!
Post a Comment