I could go on and on about our trip to the US Virgin Islands, but I'll just let the pictures do the talking, they pretty much speak for themselves. I will just say that it was pretty much the most relaxing and wonderful week of our marriage (so far)...
PS - Thanks soooooo much to Rob's family for taking care of our kids, it would not have been possible without you! We love you so much!
Oh my word, Kari! So gorgeous and fun! I can hardly wait to do something like that with Tom some day. Glad you had such a great time. How could you not?!
I could NOT be MORE JEALOUS, but at the same time...SO HAPPY for you guys! What a FUN lil get-away. The pictures are BEAUTIFUL! Was it just a BLAST?! I can't imagine. YOu guys look great! :]
3 comments:
Oh my word, Kari! So gorgeous and fun! I can hardly wait to do something like that with Tom some day. Glad you had such a great time. How could you not?!
I could NOT be MORE JEALOUS, but at the same time...SO HAPPY for you guys! What a FUN lil get-away. The pictures are BEAUTIFUL! Was it just a BLAST?! I can't imagine. YOu guys look great! :]
It looks like you had a wonderful trip. It is so nice that you are enjoying life and marriage now.
Post a Comment