As I was sitting on the couch holding Sophie while she drank her bottle the other day (yes, she still has a bottle. What can I say? She's #3 and gets away with way more than #'s 1 & 2 ever did). Suddenly I got all emotional thinking about how she wasn't going to stay this size forever and how the time always passes way too quickly. So I busted the camera out and snapped a couple shots so that I could always remember her tiny, little, snuggly self.

5 comments:
so cute!! She is an Ana look alike so maybe you taking that picture could remind you of Ana being little too!!
Kari you are so beautiful! I love these pictures and she is the smallest, most cute little Soph! I love watching her walk around when she has ponytails in her hair!! :)
Aw! Sweet Soph! She is so pretty, and I agree with Marylin...she is darling with her little piggies!
SOOOOO cute! I LOVE those times! Lincoln is 16 months now and he doesn't snuggle much anymore. It makes me sad! Guess I'll just have to have another one! (no, I'm not prego!)
I'm the same way with Jake....knowing your baby isn't really a baby anymore is hard to come to terms with. Jake is almost three and I still treat him like a newborn :) Cute photos of you two!
Post a Comment