Monday, May 10, 2010
Maiden Voyage...
Our family has taken up a new hobby and I think that it is my favorite one yet. Mountain Biking. Rob and I went on our first ride up in the mountains on our new bikes for a date on Saturday evening. It was so FUN! I love to hike... mountain biking is like hiking in fast forward. You get to go so much faster and see so much more. It's so great! Going up the steep inclines is pretty grueling (but great exercise) I must say, but it is so worth it on the way down. Rob was meant for sports like this, the faster and more perilous the better for him. I, on the other hand, took it a bit slower, but enjoyed every minute. So if anyone ever wants biking buddies, you know who to call...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You two are such a good match. Ahhh, thanks 50th ward.
p.s. I love this picture of the two of you. You are as beautiful as ever! ... oh, and you're pretty to Kari. :)
I want to hear all about where you guys went and how it was! We're so in next time.
Post a Comment