Then we headed off to the Manitou Cliff Dwellings. I think that this was Hayden's favorite part of the trip. He loved to explore all of the rooms and read all about how they were built and used by the Anasazi Indians over 800 hundred years ago...
We spent the night in a hotel and went swimming, this was Ana's favorite part, she spent the entire week before our trip counting down the days until we would "live in the hotel". And it didn't disappoint, she swam her little heart out and then woke up at the crack of dawn because she was so excited to eat the continental breakfast... I know, if only it were that easy to please everyone. After breakfast we headed out to the Cave of the Winds - Super Cool! This was my favorite part (besides being worried that someone... who demanded that she walk by herself, was going to get lost) it was awesome! The pictures don't do it justice.
3 comments:
Oooh, fun! I wish we would have done something like that. But, I feel like we just got back from a 5month long vacation and I wasn't ready to leave again! Gla you guys had a successful trip!
And hey - I didn't get to make a doll either, so if you wanna get together and sew, let me know! :)PLus, Brinley asks about Ana every day!
So glad you guys had a nice time, sorry you got sick, although, yes it is nice that you waited until you were on your way home!! :) I want to go there now too!! :)
The Dwellings look awesome!! I would love to see those! Maybe we'll have to put that in our itinerary for when we come down in June. hmmmmm.
Post a Comment