Rob had to go to Florida this week for work, so I sweet talked 2 of my sisters into coming to visit for a long weekend. Ana came from Utah with two of her kids, Alta and Adlee. And Kris came from Minnesota with her youngest, Luke. Not the best picture, but the only one I had of the three of us...

We had such a fun time, watching old movies, telling funny stories and celebrating birthdays. I already posted about taking Kris out for her birthday, it was too good not to share. If you missed it, check out the post titled "Brown Sugar Shenanigans", it's a good one! But here are the other fun things that we did with the kids. We spent an afternoon at the Nature and Science Museum...



Went to a place called "My Art Workshop", where the kids got to choose any art project and make it themselves. They painted and decorated treasure boxes...

Made spin art frisbees...

Laughed and talked...

I think that Sophie painted herself more than the paper...

We went to The Hop, to bounce off some energy...




We also busted open a pinata for all the February birthdays, of which there were many...




Mostly, we just had a lot of fun laughing and being together...

We wish that more of you could have joined us. Next time...
1 comment:
Did you guys sleep?? With so much fun happening I don't see how! :) So glad you had your sisters here for a few days!
Post a Comment