Happy Birthday to me. It really was.
Monday, February 15, 2010
The Big 3-0h!!
So the saying "30 is the new 20" finally meant something to me this year. I turned 30 this month and I have to say, it was way better than turning 20! My friends planned a special birthday lunch, we all got together and ate and talked - always fun! Rob took me on a really sweet date. We went ice skating! 
Then we played a giant game of checkers, Rob won (he does every time)...
And finished off the evening with hand-tossed pizza and cheese bread (mmmmmm... my fave, I'm pretty easy to please)...
It was such a fun date, Rob did a great job of planning ahead and making it really special. The kids surprised me with my favorite ice cream cake from DQ. It was the perfect day, couldn't have asked for more... 
Happy Birthday to me. It really was.
Happy Birthday to me. It really was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will get you the pics from the lunch soon k! Kari you deserve the best, you are ALWAYS "doing" for others and I am so glad that your birthday was great this year! Welcome to the 30's you are gonna LOVE it! :)
Post a Comment