Decorating...
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Our Tree Needs Help!
It's been a couple of years since we've had a walking baby around the house. I had forgotten what havoc they can create for a Christmas tree. On top of a monger-baby, the middle section of lights on our pre-lit tree decided to stop working, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out the problem. So when all was said and done, only the top 2/3 of our tree had any ornaments, and the middle 1/3 had no lights. Oh well, I guess we'll take Sophie over a beautifully decorated tree. And my sister so kindly pointed out that I could just add some more lights to the middle, which I did. Seriously, why didn't I think of that?!? Despite it all, it is still so fun to put up decorations for the holidays. The kids' excitement is nearly tangible!
Decorating...
Decorating...
Undecorating...
Not tall enough? Just get a Dad-Lift...
And if you get sick of undecorating, just start decorating yourself...
Decorating...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a perfect tree to me!! :) I love it, it is just like ours!
Someday they may not even want to decorate the tree with us :), so just ENJOY!!
Love Love Love! So cute! My kids do the same thing, in fact that was the first thing James did to my Mom's tree when we got to Vegas!! :)
Post a Comment