My good friend, Marylin Kelley, took our family pictures this year (check her out at www.marylinkelleyphotos.blogspot.com) and I'm super excited about the way they turned out. Since we'll only send one family picture in our Christmas card, I thought some of you might enjoy seeing some of the other cute shots that she got...
Cute pics Kari, I like the pink black/white ones. What a cute family. Ana is such a pretty girl. Autumn loved the wedding and is still talking about her "friends" aka cousins. Can't wait for everyone's Christmas cards.
5 comments:
what a cute family
Cute pics Kari, I like the pink black/white ones. What a cute family. Ana is such a pretty girl. Autumn loved the wedding and is still talking about her "friends" aka cousins.
Can't wait for everyone's Christmas cards.
Luv Kam
SOOOOO cute! LOVE the pink ones!
Gorgeous, gorgeous! So photogenic all of you! Can't get enough of those cute kids.
Love all the pictures! Your plaid top is super cute and you are super skinny! What a cute family!!!
Post a Comment