We had one sweet baby lion cub...
A sparkling fairy...
And a super ferocious piranha...
The costumes all turned out great, but I don't think any kid enjoyed their costume more than Hayden - he LOVED pretending he was a piranha...
Despite the snow, the weather was pretty darn good. It was a successful Hallow's Eve. Here are a few more of the evening's highlights...
7 comments:
Love Hayden's costume, and Sophie and Ana look adorable!
Oh my gosh! LOL I saw him running around in that but I didn't realize what it was or that it was his costume!! Love it! Oh and that little Soph just has me wrapped, and Jimmy now too!! :)
That piranha is awesome! My mind is reeling (no pun intended) with the costume possibilities from a cheap roll of foam mattress padding.
Did YOU make his costume?? Seriously, Kari, your creativity never ends, does it?! That costume is awesome!
Did you get in touch with Kate and Tasha? Isn't if fun to catch up? We should have a little reunion sometime. Maybe in Salt Lake?
Love the Costumes...specifically the magic fairy's cute pigtails and fluffy wand, the lions "paws," and the piranha's jaws! Where did you get that costume...and I can I borrow it next year!
I love the costumes, the pirhana is amazing!
Girls night out looked like a blast (wish I went)! Your candy corn is AWESOME and Hayden wins the prize for the best costume ever! Oh...and puke really is the WORST to clean up! Such a great family!!
Post a Comment