Wednesday, November 4, 2009
This is why we call it Clark Clan CHAOS...
This story is for Ana's posterity: On our way to Utah last weekend, we stopped to use the bathroom. (FYI, for anyone that doesn't know Ana, she has a super sensitive gag/puke reflex to anything gross. I'm talking SUPER sensitive!). So we were in the bathroom and Ana noticed some poop in one of the toilets... she immediately puked all over the floor and herself. So as I'm trying to clean it all up, I send her over the the sink to wash her hands so that she won't smell the puke. I finally get it cleaned up, go over to the sink, and there's more puke on the floor in front of the sink! She apparently had turned around and looked at me cleaning up the first puke, and she puked again. So after cleaning that up too, we get out of the bathroom and back to the car, where I find that Hayden has peed his pants waiting for us to get back. So I take his pants off and put them on the floor of the car while I help him get his PJ's on. In the meantime, Ana is trying to put a Pull-up on in the seat next to him, she sees the pee pants, smells the pee, and immediately pukes again into the Pull-up that she is trying to put on. NO JOKE! Puke number 3! I was able to yank her out of the car before anything else happened, and thank goodness none of it ended up in the car or we may have had more puking further down the road. This was by far the worst puke incident in the history of our little family. Hope you all got a good laugh. Lesson learned: Never take Ana into a public restroom ever again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I'm am laughing so hard! I thought I had a horrible gag reflex but this...this is WAY worse than mine! This is definitely worth blogging about! HA HA HA HA HA HA!
OH NO!! So that's what you guys were talking about!!! Oh poor you having to clean all that up!! :)
I'm sorry to say it, but that was hilarious! Thanks for brightening my day and helping me count my "non puking" blessings!
I am so sorry I am laughing so hard right now!
Oh man! Really? REALLY?? That makes for a rough car ride.
Oh My Vomit! This will be a story to tell at Ana's wedding! And for cleaning up multiple vomits in one setting the Best Mom Award goes to...Kari Clark! Hope the trip was worth it :)
Oh no! Gosh...what a nightmare! I'd hate to have to clean all that up!!
And don't feel guilty...we made it out okay. Brinley sure misses Ana though! :(
Oh Kari, do I ever feel your pain. Luckily Brody is older and can at least make it to a trash can/toilet/grassy patch or some acceptable place to puke, but that story rings all too familiar to me. What a nightmare! And yet, I am laughing... it's the best option really, laughter. I hope you have a puke free week :)
HOly COW!!! This is an awesome story. I am sure it wasn't so awesome at the time. We had about the same experience with Gavin when we moved from Denver to Idaho. He puked only 15 minutes into the trip all over the inside of our truck. Puke smell is something that's impossible to get rid of. He continuously puked the whole 9 hours to Idaho. My mom (bless her heart) held a cup in front of him almost the entire way, since I was sick myself. OH the memories!
Post a Comment