Thursday, October 29, 2009

When the Cats are away...Oh how the Mice will play...

So it's been snowing for two days straight! We've had 2 feet of snow, no school and lots of family play time. Thus, I'm finally catching up on the blog.

So the big GNO went down in a flame of glory. A super success, and not to mention, loads of fun! (I'm feeling good about blogging this event because I seriously made every effort to invite anyone and everyone, so I'm expecting no hard feelings.) All the ladies met at my house; we piled food, bags and ourselves into 5 vehicles and headed for the hills, literally...





This is where we ended up. Sweet place, huh?...



Upon arrival, the craziness began with food, games and lots of laughing. Cards were played...




Secrets devulged (In a little game we like to call HOT seat)...




Spontaneous dancing occurred. (OK, it was mostly Sara dancing)...




And balancing acts performed...



As the hours grew later, the laughing got louder...




Especially when Marissa introduced all of us to the infamous "Poopy" game. I'm not sure, but I think that there may have been peeing of pants involved at this point...




As the early morning hours rolled in, we all rolled onto our beds and bags for a few short hours of sleep. After all was said and done, I think that everyone had a blast. And most of all, became closer friends. Isn't that what it's really all about?...





PS - I forgot to mention that the mastermind behind the lens was Marylin. Thanks again for taking all these awesome pictures!

6 comments:

michelle said...

It looks like you guys had SO much fun! JEALOUS! The next time you are in Utah I want to know more about the "poopy" game!

Jen Anderson said...

Kari- GNO was so much fun! Thank you for being the mastermind behind all the planning. Really, SO MUCH FUN!
I feel so lucky to be in a ward full of such amazing & fun women. Can't wait for next year! :)

The Underwoods said...

It was a blast! Thanks for heading it up and making it so much fun.

Marylin said...

Oh your pics are AMAZING!! :P Glad you posted about it cause it really was so much fun!! Love ya girl!!

Rachel B. said...

Oh my word, it was all so much fun! You are the BEST for planning all that. I seriously needed that little getaway! I'm ready for October 2010!

Kelli Eudis said...

Haha. I haven't looked at blogs that often lately and I have to say I'm sure glad we were able to capture a nice crotch shot of me :) That really was super fun.

Also- seriously your puke story with Ana. Classic. By that time it's like. At least you can look back and laugh at the literal chaos once it's over. That is so funny.