Ana and I busted out the finger paints today. I was truly impressed that all of the paint stayed on the paper and her hands - I was expecting atleast a little on her face - but she was a pro and surpassed my expectations. I love to spend time with Ana while Hayden's at school and Sophie's sleeping - it's the only time in her life that she's the "only child" and she just eats it up.

9 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I still haven't tried the fingerpainting thing with Noah. But I will have to! :) Your daughter is so cute!
Hey Kari, Looks like you guys are keeping busy!! Ana is such a cutie and I think ballerina lessons suit her perfectly! I can't believe how big Sophie is!! The last couple of months have just flown by! I've been a hermit lately...we need to get together!
You are the cutest mom I love it! You are always doing something fun with the kids and Ana is so cute in that ballerina outfit. Sophie looks so cute too! I am excited that you are starting to workout, it will be fun to get together.
Oh to be a kid again:) It's so funny because at Micah's "open house" for preschool they had to make hand & foot prints using paint, and yeah...he cried cuz he didn't want to get dirty:) Come on! I love little kids that don't mind getting dirty in a little color!
Okay so every time I read your blog I think that I need to be a better mom. You're kids are so lucky to have such a fun mom!
So cute! How are you? Are you in Idaho? I found your blog through Melissa's.
Congrats on Sophie! I am so excited for you guys. More so because you're not pregnant anymore, YEAH!
Well I hope all is well for you. The kiddos are getting so big! Have a great week.
I love finger painting... even if I am a grown up! This looks like so much fun! Good for you guys.
Hey Kari, looks like your having fun wish I could join in. Check ya later!!
kam
hey kari. thanks for the comments. it is really nice to be in a bigger place. but i so hear you on the boxes thing. i have some sitting in my kitchen i am just so tired of unpacking. one day i will get to it! ha ha
hope things are going good
Post a Comment