It seems like Sophie is growing right before our eyes - I can't believe how the last 2 1/2 months have flown by. Here are the latest pics from our little darling...
Awww, I love her little smile! The big pink flower headband looks SO cute on her! I love the pics of Ana painting too, you are a fun mom! Your kids are lucky!
5 comments:
She is adorable! I hope to someday meet her! :)
She is so sweet! Do you make your own bows for her? What is the band made from? She definently looks like a Clark! :)
I can't believe she is smiling that much already...definitely a Clark!
Awww, I love her little smile! The big pink flower headband looks SO cute on her! I love the pics of Ana painting too, you are a fun mom! Your kids are lucky!
Your kids are so adorable! Wish I could see you guys!
Post a Comment